During Super Bowl LIII, Julian Edelman had five receptions for 74 yards early in the second quarter, helping the wideout surpassed Michael Irvin for most receiving yards in NFL history.Edelman is now second to only Jerry Rice, who has 2,245 yards receiving in the post season, with Michael Irvin finishing his career with 1,315 [email protected] finds all sorts of open space.Move the sticks!#SBLIII on CBS pic.twitter.com/jxNm1HCoyc— NFL (@NFL) February 4, 2019 Edelman was quarterback Tom Brady’s favorite target through the first half, picking up five first-downs. By the first half’s two-minute warning, Edelman had seven receptions for 93 yards averaged 13.3 yards per catch. Tight end Rob Gronkowski is close behind, with four receptions for 40 yards through the first portion of the game.
- Super Bowl 2019 melee pits Tom Brady, Payton Manning for NFL's 100th season
- Super Bowl 2019: Winning football movies to stream before the big game
- Super Bowl 2019: Stream these football movies to kick off the big game
- Super Bowl 2019: Watch Patriots vs. Rams livestream online for free
- Super Bowl 2019: Watch Patriots vs. Rams online, start time, ads and more
- How to watch Super Bowl 2019: Patriots vs. Ram start time, ads and more
- Super Bowl 2019 commercials so far: Tony Romo, Chance the Rapper and more
- How to watch Super Bowl 2019: Patriots vs. Ram start time, commercials and more
- Watch Super Bowl 2019 for free: Patriots vs. Ram livestream, start time, commercials and more
- Watch Super Bowl 2019 online for free: Patriots vs. Ram livestream, best commercials, halftime show and more
Super Bowl 2019: Julian Edelman surpasses Michael Irvin for 2nd-most receiving yards in NFL postseason history have 254 words, post on www.masslive.com at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.