HITN covers the people, policy and technology driving next-generation healthcare. It focuses on news, features, analysis and decision content tied to healthcare information and technology. Key topics include analytics, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, EHR, government and policy, interoperability, patient engagement, population health, precision medicine, privacy and security, telehealth and women in health IT. HITN’s global website generates on average 645,000 monthly page views from 292,000 unique monthly visitors. “Thailand is known for its reputation as a medical tourism hub with its excellent private healthcare facilities and there are enormous opportunities for growth in terms of digital health,” says Simon Lin, Vice President APAC, HIMSS. “With the launch of the Thai edition of HITN, we hope we can reach out to members of the Thai healthcare community more intimately, as well as offer local and international insights in healthcare trends and developments.”
- Thai police arrest activist over monarchy protest
- Thai Airways confident in rehabilitation request as court hearing nears
- Kamala Harris' 'second gentleman' makes his public debut: Douglas Emhoff kisses his wife on stage after she shared her love for his children and said her favorite role is being their 'Momala'
- After block, new Facebook group criticising Thai king gains 500,000 members
- Thai minister says clampdown won't stop as Facebook plans to fight order
- Thai protest boycotts force businesses to pick sides
- Biggest Thai protest in years puts pressure on government
- Thai police seek protesters who urged change to monarchy
- Facebook blocks group of one million critical of Thai monarchy amid government pressure
- Facebook blocks group critical of Thai monarchy amid government pressure
Thai edition of Healthcare IT News debuts have 251 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.