The very best documentaries draw you in even if you don’t care about cold-case crimes or political campaigns or jailed artists or sleep disorders. They allow us to see ourselves in the subject no matter how famous or how far removed they are from our own lives — which is part of the point, reaching for the humane strands that connect us across mileage and mental state. Stories about leaders and burnouts. Stories about losses and resurrections. Stories about fears and triumphs. Stories as true as a camera can allow. If you want to watch a documentary every day for the foreseeable future, Netflix has you covered for at least the next two years. To get you cheerfully enthusiastic about life and art, or to anger you to your very core, here are the 15 best documentaries you can stream on Netflix right now. The Nightmare(2015) Horror movies aren’t usually non-fiction, which is part of what makes Rodney Ascher’s documentary so mesmerizing. Ascher’s harrowing film explores sleep paralysis — a medical condition that renders sufferers incapable of moving or speaking in the moments just before or after sleep — by recreating the hallucinations of those who experience it. Expert talking… Read full this story
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix the Week of October 14, 2019
- The best films of 2012
- Netflix Tips - Getting the Most Out of Your Netflix Subscription
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Nintendo 2DS XL, Under Armour, Drill Brush, and More
- Attract a Global Audience With Live Video Streaming
- Live Streaming For Event Broadcasting
- Streaming Audio Server - What Details Are Most Important?
- Multiple Income Streams Keep You Going
- What is the Best Way to Generate Passive Income Online?
- Diabetes - Learning To Eat The Right Foods To Keep Your Blood Sugar Low
The 15 best documentaries streaming on Netflix right now have 288 words, post on www.polygon.com at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.