RED Nose Day 2019 is fast-approaching. To celebrate the charity event, Comic Relief is offering Brits the chance to dine with Sir David Attenborough. By Sophie Roberts/Published 20th February 2019 BE IN IT TO WIN IT: Here’s how to bag a free breakfast with Sir David Attenborough (Pic: GETTY) Comic Relief is giving a lucky Brit the chance to have breakfast with a national treasure.In celebration of Red Nose Day, Sir David Attenborough has offered to dine with one lucky winner.Here’s how to enter the exciting competition. Related Articles Let’s Sing & Dance for Comic Relief’s Mel Giedroyc suffers epic camel toe Kylie Minogue branded ‘Dolly Parton tribute’ in Sports Relief performance Fox Sports babe poses NAKED with stray dogs in bid to get them adopted The breakfast date with Sir David Attenborough will take place at the Natural History Museum.This iconic venue is the perfect meeting point for the TV legend, who is famous for his wildlife documentaries.To enter the Prizeathon, hopefuls must visit the Comic Relief website.Pledging £10 guarantees you one entry and you can purchase up to 12.The contest closes in 53 days, so you have plenty of time to make a donation if the prize is… Read full this story
- Sir David Attenborough quits Instagram two months after signing up
- EXCLUSIVE: Sir David Attenborough, 94, quits Instagram exactly two months after he signed up to warn 'the world is in trouble'
- Sir David Attenborough 'furious' after being embroiled in cannabis oil scam
- Sir David Attenborough's Blue Planet dubbed 'most influential TV show ever'
- Sir David Attenborough leaves Instagram, after breaking records on the platform
- David Attenborough set to address nation in BBC interview after joining Instagram
- Prince George fascinated by David Attenborough's shark tooth in adorable new pictures
- David Attenborough's stark warning about humanity's future in sobering new film
- David Attenborough joins Instagram at the age of 94 and calls on fans to save the planet
- Revealed: How Roadkill writer Sir David Hare settled left-wing scores past and present in storylines with VERY striking parallels to everyone from Boris Johnson to Margaret Thatcher
You can now win the chance to have breakfast with Sir David Attenborough have 341 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.