Dave Smith, provided by Published 1:02 pm EDT, Sunday, March 24, 2019 Apple Apple’s three latest iPhones are the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max. The iPhone XR costs $250 less to start compared to the iPhone XS, but that doesn’t mean it’s inferior. The iPhone XR actually has several advantages over its more expensive siblings. Apple released three new iPhones in 2018: the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, and the more affordable iPhone XR. The iPhone XS and XS Max are the spiritual successors to last year’s iPhone X, which eliminated the traditional home button from previous iPhone designs in favor of a display that takes up the entire front of the phone. But just because the iPhone XR is cheaper than the iPhone XS doesn’t mean it’s inferior. Quite the contrary. Here are 9 reasons you should buy an iPhone XR instead of the iPhone XS or XS Max: 1. The iPhone XR is $250 cheaper than the iPhone XS to start. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images Price is probably the biggest consideration for most people, and the iPhone XR has the iPhone XS beat in terms of price. The iPhone XR starts at $749 for 64 GB… Read full this story
- iPhone X and iPhone 8 Rumors: Here's What to Expect
- What Android Fans Think of IPhone Users
- Imperfect features: The iPhone X’s expected flaws
- 10 Reasons Android Still Beats the iPhone
- How to Pre-Order the iPhone X and Get the Best Deal
- Smartphone Buying Guide: 9 Tips for Finding the Right Phone
- iPhone 5 Rumor Rollup for the Week Ending May 11
- iPhone 5 Rumor Rollup for the Week Ending April 27
- Why are so many people buying the iPhone 7 Plus?
- The pros and cons of the iPhone 6 Plus
9 reasons you should buy the iPhone XR instead of an iPhone XS or XS Max (AAPL) have 280 words, post on www.ctpost.com at March 24, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.