Chinese smartphone brand Oppo jumped on to the 48MP camera bandwagon with its latest launch, Oppo F11 Pro. The 48MP rear camera and pop-up selfie camera are the key highlights of Oppo’s latest launch in the sub-Rs 25,000 smartphone market. The smartphone is also among the first few Oppo devices to run on its latest software ColorOS 6. Oppo F11 Pro has been launched at Rs 24,990 in two colour variants: Aurora Green and Thunder Black. As for the specifications, the smartphone is powered by a 12nm 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor (4 Cortex-A73 cores and 4 Cortex-A53 cores) coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. The internal storage is expandable via microSD. Oppo F11 Pro runs on ColorOS v6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It packs 4000mAh battery under the hood and paired by company’s own 20W VOOC 3.0 charger which Oppo claims will reduce the overall charging time by 20 percent. As for the camera, the phone boasts of a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera setup and 16MP selfie camera. We got our hands on the Thunder Black model of the F11 Pro and here is our review of the device. Oppo F11 Pro design… Read full this story
- Redmi Note 7 Pro to Oppo F11 Pro: All 48-Megapixel Camera Phones Launched in India
- Google Pixel 5A review: Snappy performance, familiar design
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro review: 5G capability gets more affordable in India
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Review: 5G For Just $500 | Digital Trends
- Realme X50 Pro review: Is this 5G phone worth the hype?
- iMac Pro Review
- OnePlus 9 Pro review: The smartphone is a complete package
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone caught in the middle
- Oppo Reno 6 Review: Better Value Than the Reno 6 Pro
- Vivo S1 Pro Review
Oppo F11 Pro review: Impressive performance, beautiful design have 280 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.