The spotlight today is on 28-year-old Mark Pace, a long-distance athlete, loyal to St Patricks AC, son of a former runner Martin Pace, brother of Darrel, 4 years his junior. His mum, Jacqueline and his girlfriend Rossana are his stalwarts. Mark Pace is an assistant lecturer at MCAST Paola and works within the Institute of Applied Science. He lectures Physics, Science and Mathematics. Having graduated from the University of Malta, with a Bachelor of Science with honours in physics and computer information systems in 2015, he then proceeded to read for a master’s degree in Astrophysics within the University of Malta, graduating in 2017. He is currently pondering the decision to continue and read for a doctorate in Astrophysics. Mark studied alternative theories of gravity and applied said gravitational models to exotic types of stars, such as neutron stars and quark stars. 1. Mark, sorry for my lack of knowledge in the field, but back to school days, Physics was my Achilles heel. I couldn’t grasp the concepts, so you might surmise and rightly so, how can I comprehend Astrophysics! In colloquial terms, could you please explain what Astrophysics is all about and how is this study applied to life?… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle-inspired snowstorm earrings back in stock on Etsy – hurry!
- Earth from space: 'Overview effect' could help troubled country, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson says
- Cult leader killed, corpse hurriedly buried in Ondo
- 'Hurried Lockdown has Created Havoc'
- Kate Middleton's sold-out Ghost dress is back in stock - but hurry
- COVID-19: Lagos govt not in a hurry to reopen hospitality sector — Commissioner
- 15% margin is not going to be 20% in a hurry: Britannia MD
- Hurry! AirPods Pro back on sale for $220 — but not for long
- Tech companies in no hurry to return to office
- Bangalore University students hurry to vacate as hostels become Covid care centres
The astrophysicist in a hurry have 299 words, post on www.independent.com.mt at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.