By Associated Press | PUBLISHED: March 24, 2019 at 4:52 pm | UPDATED: March 24, 2019 at 4:53 pm WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and the special counsel’s Russia investigation. (all times Eastern time): 4:50 p.m. President Donald Trump is claiming “Complete and Total EXONERATION” in a celebratory tweet following the release of a summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. Trump writes, “No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!” as he heads to the airport in Florida, where he’s spent the weekend. The Justice Department said Sunday that Mueller’s investigation did not find evidence that Trump’s campaign “conspired or coordinated” with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election. Mueller also investigated whether Trump obstructed justice, but did not come to a definitive answer. But Attorney General William Barr says in a four-page letter to Congress that Mueller’s report “does not exonerate” the president on obstruction and instead “sets out evidence on both sides of the question.” ___ 4:45 p.m. President Donald Trump’s eldest son says a summary of the special counsel’s findings “proves what those of us with sane minds knew all along.”Donald Trump Jr. issued a statement Sunday saying that… Read full this story
- Trump claims ‘total exoneration’, but...
- Trump Claims 40-50,000 People Attended New Hampshire Rally, Held At Venue With Maximum Capacity of Just Under 12,000
- Bloomberg dismisses Trump claims: He 'lies about everything'
- Sanders campaign rejects Trump claims: Democratic primary is 'not currently rigged'
- Trump claims NFL protest attacks not about race
- Fox News Hands Sarah Huckabee Sanders Job in Latest Trump Administration Transition to Cable News Network
- Did Calif.'s 'sanctuary state' law free immigrant before murderous crime spree, as Trump claimed?
- The Latest: Trump not backing down on ‘spy’ allegations
- Trump Administration Ends Antitrust Probe Of 4 Automakers, Calif.
- Bill Barr Breaks With Trump on the Mueller Probe
The Latest: Trump claims ‘total ‘exoneration’ in probe have 315 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at March 24, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.