1 of 2 View 2 Items Deseret News Utah Utes forward Timmy Allen (20) dribbles the ball against the UCLA Bruins at the Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday, March 9, 2019. Related Links Utah basketball: Utes feel coaching staff continuity since joining Pac-12 is big advantage Pac-12 basketball awards: Barefield, Tillman, Allen honored Pac-12 commissioner is staying at a Las Vegas hotel that runs $7,500 a night and comes with a private butler, reports say Utah basketball notes: Utes eager for tournament time Utes head to Vegas on a roll with a sweep of the LA schools LAS VEGAS — Considering the relative parity of the regular season, this year’s Pac-12 Tournament appears to be a wide-open affair. “I think it’s safe to say that,” said Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak. Most of the seeding wasn’t settled until last Saturday and late last month last-place California upset conference-leading Washington. The Utes, who are projected to finish eighth in the conference’s preseason media poll, wound up as the No. 3 seed. They’ll square off against Oregon or Washington State in the Pac-12 quarterfinals on Thursday (9:30 p.m., ESPN). “It’s really wide open. Definitely anyone can win it,” said Utah… Read full this story
- Oregon AD Rob Mullens leaves door open on Pac-12 expansion: 'The opportunity's there'
- College football realignment: Pac-12 commissioner says decision regarding expansion is on the horizon
- USC football: Clay Helton high on Pac-12's College Football Playoff chances
- UCLA football: Bruins are firm Pac-12 contender, RB Zach Charbonnet emerging in Heisman race, says Joel Klatt
- Soft schedules for Utah and Arizona State could hurt the Pac-12 in the CFP selection process
- A Group of Pac-12 Football Players Threaten to Opt Out of the Season
- A.C.C., Big Ten and Pac-12 Form Coalition to Counter SEC’s Might
- Pac-12 expert picks 2021: Most overrated and underrated teams, projected order of finish, bold predictions
- Pac-12 football preview: Breaking down the quarterback comfort levels for each team
- Pac-12 football preview: Our picks for every game, both divisions and the conference championship
Utah Utes set to get going in a 'wide open' Pac-12 tourney have 330 words, post on www.deseretnews.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.