BOSTON (CBS) — A woman is injured and a car is damaged after another car recklessly drove through Seaport midday on Friday. Boston Police responded to outside Moakley Court House just before noon.
A car appeared to have been sideswiped and a woman was carried away in a stretcher with what looked a leg injury.
First responders rushed to the aid of a woman outside federal court Friday (WBZ-TV)
Police took to searching an Amtrak pickup truck nearby but would not confirm if the truck or an Amtrak employee were involved.
Police searched an Amtrak pickup truck Friday (WBZ-TV)
It is also unclear if police have tracked down the driver at this time.
- Young woman injured after car hits electricity pole
- Woman injured after car hits a tree in Thurcroft
- Man killed, woman injured after car hits motorcycle in Cicero
- Woman injured after car overturns in Maids Moreton
- Woman injured after car crash in St Albans
- One man killed and two injured after car smashes into bridge
- Man, 21, held as six injured after car ploughs into pedestrians in Manchester
- Brook Park woman killed in car crash, authorities say
- Seven injured as car rams into pedestrians in central Tokyo
- Woman injured in PSU hit-and-run says 'it's been difficult,' shares charity fundraising goal