Good Friday , folks. Our warmer than normal pattern looks to keep on rolling through the upcoming weekend. As a matter of fact, this looks to continue through much of next week as we start to turn things a little stormy.
Let’s start with our Friday and roll ahead. Morning rain will move away, giving us a late day mix of sun and clouds. There’s still the threat for an isolated storm as highs reach the upper 60s:
Saturday continues to look amazing with highs deep into the 70s with a mix of sun and clouds. Those clouds will increase on Sunday with showers and thunderstorms increasing from the southwest. That’s a trend that takes us into Monday…
Some of those storms may be on the strong side. Highs on Sunday will be back into the mid and upper 70s, but should come down into the upper 60s and low 70s for Monday.
Tuesday into Wednesday look warm once again as we wait for the next system rolling through here later next week:
Once again, strong thunderstorms will be possible.
This is a very active pattern taking shape across the country. Watch all these systems rolling through over the next few weeks:
That spells lots of thunderstorm and rain action:
Have a great end to the week and take care.
- Glen Ellyn leg of Intelligentsia Cup becoming a 'marquee weekend' of bike racing
- Tiger Woods inching closer towards win as putter begins to heat up ahead of the Open
- Jose Mourinho's Chelsea press conference: Five key points from the Blues boss ahead of Arsenal derby clash
- Dina Asher-Smith finds her feet ahead of Anniversary Games as rising star gets used to life in the fast lane
- South America preview: Can São Paulo stay ahead of Flamengo in Brazil?
- Premier League interest ratings: The weekend's fixtures ranked by intrigue
- Divine Retribution and the Chaos in Real Madrid Camp Ahead of Clasico
- Leicester pay tribute to Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha ahead of Cardiff match
- Statement Saturday: Making sense of college football’s biggest weekend of the year
- Islington Boxing Club youngster triumphs in comeback fight ahead of junior championships