Theresa May visits Berlin and Paris to seek Brexit delay support Daniel Kawczynski: The ERG is putting Brexit in jeopardy, I had no choice but to quit Shanker Singham: There is still time to secure a better deal from the EU Patrick O’Flynn MEP: The idea we could be back for another term is shocking Sketch: While May begs for delay, the Tory meltdown continues Leaked letter: Liam Fox warns against customs union move Brexit is poised to be delayed by up to a year after European leaders warned Theresa May that her proposal for a short extension until the end of June was too much of a “risk” following weeks of Parliamentary chaos. Emmanuel Macron, the French President, is understood to have proposed a nine-month Brexit extension to the Prime Minister during talks in Paris on Tuesday – with the threat of regular three-month reviews to ensure that Britain does not undermine EU business while it remains a member. Ahead of a key summit in Brussels on Wednesday evening to decide on the Brexit extension, Donald Tusk wrote to EU leaders on Tuesday evening saying there was “little reason to believe” Mrs May would get a Brexit deal through Parliament before the summer. She had been given… Read full this story
- EU Envoys Agree That Brexit Extension is Needed, No Date Set
- Donald Tusk says there's 'little reason to believe' we can sort Brexit by June
- Donald Tusk says Brexit deal looks impossible
- How MPs placed the fate of Britain in the hands of Brussels: EU will decide if UK's departure is delayed for just days or MONTHS, triggering likely election
- Vote giving MPs chance to force May's hand on Brexit set to be delayed
- EU gets set for Brexit talks after UK announces trigger date
- Brexit Could Mean the "Destruction of Western Political Civilization": Donald Tusk
- Super Saturday timetable – when did MPs vote down Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal?
- Ian Paisley: MPs vote to suspend North Antrim MP for 30 days
- UK sees biggest fall in consumer confidence for 26 years after Brexit vote
Donald Tusk recommends EU insists on a year-long Brexit extension as MPs vote to delay until June 30 have 336 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.