The eighth and final season of Game of Thrones kicked off on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET with a new title sequence, new alliances, and new theories as to who, if anyone, will sit on the Iron Throne when the dust (and snow) settles. Leading up to each episode of Season 8, we’ll be going deep on what happened last week with watchthroughs and recaps. We’ll also lay out what to expect in Sunday’s episode, plus how to watch Game of Thrones on your streaming service of choice. Spoiler warning: These next two sections contain spoilers for the first episode of Game of Thrones season 8, “Winterfell.” If you still need to catch up, scroll down to the last section, or check out our post on how to watch the season premiere. Episode 1 recap: Winterfell Season 8 begins very similarly to season 1, with a royal visit to Winterfell, the seat of the North that gives this episode its title. “Winterfell” does a lot of stage setting, getting our heroes into position for the coming faceoff(s) and clarifying where they stand. White Walkers breach the wall and move further south, bringing their mysterious magic with them. Theon Greyjoy continues… Read full this story
- Who is Jamie Lannister actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau? Game of Thrones star who was in Headhunters and Black Hawk Down
- When is Game of Thrones season 8? Everything you need to know about the end of the HBO fantasy epic
- What time is Game of Thrones’ season 7 episode 7 finale on Sky Atlantic tonight, who’s in the cast and how many episodes are left?
- Game Of Thrones’ Nicolaj Coster-Walsau hints Jamie Lannister could bend the knee for Daenerys Targaryen in the final season
- When is Game of Thrones season 8 air date, how many episodes will there be and are there any spoilers?
- When is Game of Thrones season 8’s release date, how many episodes will there be and how long are they?
- Game of Thrones stamps released today
- 8 of the most epic Game of Thrones moments so far – including the Red Wedding and the creation of the Ice Dragon
- Could this scene from the Game Of Thrones finale drop the biggest hint about the show’s ending?
- How many series of Game of Thrones will there be and how many episodes are left?
Jamie Lannister faces his Kingslayer past in a Game of Thrones season 8 preview have 380 words, post on www.polygon.com at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.