BMW Motorrad Malaysia have launched two new urban scooters and two new motorcycles for the Malaysian market. These are the BMW C 400 X and BMW C 400 GT urban scooters from its Urban Mobility segment as well as an enduro all-rounder, the new BMW F 750 GS and a travel tourer, the new BMW R 1250 RT. The new 2019 motorcycles and scooters cover quite a range of riders, from those that just want something to scoot around town and to those that have a little bit more adventure in their hearts. Usually the adventure takes them up north, to Thailand and beyond, from the likes of it. At the launch last Friday in Kuala Lumpur, Harald Hoelzl, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia had said, “We have demonstrated our expertise in reliability, forward-thinking innovations, excellent craftsmanship, trendsetting design as well as responsible manufacturing methods with our portfolio of premium motorcycles from BMW Motorrad –all of which have strengthened our position as a leader in the premium motorcycle segment globally and in Malaysia.” According to Hoelzl, BMW Motorrad Malaysia has been gaining strength in terms of its sales here. Last year, the premium motorcycle brand delivered about 1,000 motorcycles… Read full this story
- BMW Malaysia Unveils the 2019 BMW i3s
- BMW i8 Roadster is the new Formula E Safety Car
- Indian-spec BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS with saree guard spotted
- A new BMW i8 Coupe Safety Car will debut in Mexico's Formula E race
- Five beautiful modifications of the Yamaha RD350 motorcycle by enthusiasts!
- Here Is BMW's M2 Competition Before You're Supposed To See It
- Maserati Levante GTS: Say Hello To The Ferrari-Powered 550PS SUV
- March 2019: BMW USA sales increased 2.9 percent
- Unofficial pre-bookings for 2019 BMW S1000RR start at select dealerships
- 2019 BMW Motorrad C 400 scooters in Malaysia soon
Motorcycles: New BMW F 750 GS, BMW R 1250 RT, BMW C 400 X and BMW C 400 GT has been Launched in Malaysia have 299 words, post on motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.