Las Vegas Weekly Staff Thu, Apr 18, 2019 (2 a.m.) You don’t have to be a marijuana user to know that Snoop Dogg is the king of cannabis. He raps about weed, consumes weed, owns weed businesses, and on 420, he’s featured in a Netflix documentary that tackles the controversy surrounding marijuana. Yet despite his very accomplished ganja resume, he’s just one relaxed fish in a sea of pop culture influence dating back decades. From Louis Armstrong’s sultry jazz hits—said to be swayed by his love of herb—to the Beatles’ “Got to Get You Into My Life”—which Paul McCartney claims was actually a love song about pot, not a significant other—cannabis surfaces in our music, movies, art and more, whether we know it or not. So as the high holy day of stoner holidays nears, kick back, relax and enjoy our ode to 420—a pop culture guide to marijuana entertainment, mixed with a few recommendations for those who partake. 420 Pot Culture: What to watch, read and listen to while you’re enjoying 420 Feed your snack fact curiosity this 420 Las Vegas’ Favorite Strain CELEBRITIES Snoop Dogg Aside from being one of the most famous rappers of all time, Snoop… Read full this story
- How to Use Bluetooth Headphones and Speakers with Apple Watch (to Listen to Music)
- 21 incredible hidden details in movies that will blow your mind
- Listen up: 50 bestselling audiobooks flying off the digital shelves
- 15 Going on 30: Reading 'The Diary of a Teenage Girl'
- The real reason that big "Game of Thrones" duel was so stressful to watch
- Try these recipes to make the most out of your Thanksgiving leftovers
- 9 spring cleaning hacks from TikTok that will change your life
- Pension update as Britons may be sitting on ‘healthy nest egg’ - how to boost your income
- Watching ‘Hamilton’ Is Like Opening a Time Capsule
- In Praise of the Lost, Intimate Art of Reading Aloud
Pot Culture: What to watch, read and listen to while you’re enjoying 420 have 314 words, post on lasvegasweekly.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.