During the 2019 Chinese Grand Prix, which took place yesterday at the Shanghai International Circuit, one of the most entertaining parts of the race was probably when Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel went wheel to wheel. We all know the history between the two when it comes to close racing, which made this even more exciting. The racing was clean and fair and provided some good excitement. Sebastian managed to stay ahead and went on to finish the race third.
When speaking about the racing Max Verstappen said to PlanetF1, “I tried under braking because his tyres were still a bit cold. Then on the exit he made it quite close, but I mean I would’ve done the same, so it was alright.” – he admitted.
Sebastian Vettel said that “I saw him coming and the speed delta at the end of the straights is quite big now. Knowing Max as well as I do I knew that he will try. I was sort of predicting that he will try and go down the inside and I tried to cut back, and it worked. I had a bit of a moment, I had to open the car a bit, but it was good. I could nearly get a car length ahead of him and the angle into the last corner for him wasn’t very sexy. It was good fun but we would have loved to be a bit faster.” – Scuderia Ferrari German driver Sebastian Vettel admitted at the end of the 2019 Chinese Grand Prix.
It was great to see these two go wheel to wheel and hopefully we will see some more of it throughout the 2019 Formula One season.
Apr 15, 2019Scuderia Fans
Let other Scuderia Fans know about us
- Sebastian Vettel Single Handedly Wins The Nations Cup Because He's Sebastian Vettel
- Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel For PS4: The
- F1 Champion Nico Rosberg Thinks His 'Natural Gift' Of Driving Race Cars Is Genetic
- Digital strategy a must for businesses in China
- Sebastian Vettel Just Set The Fastest Lap Ever At The Hungaroring
- Here Is The First Video Of Sebastian Vettel In A Ferrari F1 Car
- Sebastian Vettel Gets First Ferrari Win In The Monaco Grand Prix Since 2001
- I Crashed Off Of A Mountain In A Race Car And Didn't Die
- Amber Rose Gets Her Chance to Host a Talk Show, Thanks to Dr. Phil
- China investigates Coca-Cola over mapping activities