Saturday was perfect weather for a car show. Our monthly event has become popular around the world thanks to Social Media, so our friends at Specialty Vehicle Engineering decided to bring their latest build. It has been 28 years since GMC added boost to their midsize truck. The original Syclone and Typhoon are still fast by modern standards, so a new version is long overdue. So we’re glad the 2019 GMC Syclone was unveiled at duPont REGISTRY Cars & Coffee. SVE was founded as Street Legal Performance in 1987 by Ed Hamburger. A drag racing legend with a history of developing performance parts, he decided to offer upgrades that would be legal in all 50 states. This takes time and patience, especially to pass California’s Air Resources Board. Along with his son David, their first car was the 1992 Pontiac Firehawk. Their modifications were so popular that GM allowed them to take over Firebird WS6 production in 1994. After reviving the Camaro SS in 1996, they were turning out thousands of cars annually. Ed decided to retire and sold the company to Jack Roush, but sitting idle is not his style. After doing some research, he found out who owned… Read full this story
- Cars & Coffee returns Saturday
- Cars & Coffee coming to museum Saturday
- Cars & Coffee coming to auto museum Saturday
- A club for people who love cars, coffee, and kids
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon test drive: The car for less people
- Self-Taught Car Builder Wins Track Day with Andy Lally
- Caribou Coffee launches new tiny store format
- Caribou Coffee launches new tiny-store format called 'cabins'
- Massachusetts registry holds annual low number plate lottery
- Coffee is healthy, depending on who you are — The Cougar
2019 GMC Syclone Unveiled at duPont REGISTRY Cars & Coffee have 284 words, post on blog.dupontregistry.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.