Avengers: Endgame has finally arrived in theaters, and most fans have hopefully had a chance to see it. Now that all the Loki-smashing and Thanos-clashing has come to an end, or will at least be paused for a moment or two, it felt like a good time to look back at the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s treatment of the Hulk and see its place against the larger history of the character. Especially since Endgame treated the character so poorly. 1. Why the Hulk? Given the nom de plume, it’s fair to say that I get asked this question a lot. But I’m afraid that my answer disappoints people because it is both far more simple and more complex than they expect. On one level, it was just a snap decision. I saw Drunk Hulk on Twitter and thought it would be funny to have a Hulk doing New Yorker-style reviews. I didn’t have many expectations for the conceit beyond the initial lark, but soon it started evolving. The persona went from coming up with silly jokes with friends to something more sprawling, personal, and resonant, a reminder that sometimes snap decisions are the best kinds of decisions if you’re willing to… Read full this story
- How Much Money Did 'Avengers: Endgame' Make Its Opening Weekend?
- When to pee during 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Domino's Employee Hulks Out on Co-Worker Over 'Avengers: Endgame' Spoilers
- Iron Man's 5 Funniest MCU Moments Ahead of ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Chris Evans, Chris Pratt Reveal They Broke 'Avengers: Endgame' Set Filming Rules For A 'Once In A Lifetime Opportunity'
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Review
- What 'Avengers: Endgame's Ending Means for Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow Standalone Movie
- Avengers: Endgame: 15 burning questions answered in an intentionally vague and totally non-spoilery way
- "Avengers: Endgame": When to take a bathroom break
- Is Loki Alive in 'Avengers: Endgame?' How the Film Will Impact the Character's Disney+ Series
Avengers: Endgame failed the Incredible Hulk have 309 words, post on www.polygon.com at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.