By Leman Mammadova Tourism potential of Azerbaijan is regularly introduced at international tourism fairs so that the country is recognized as a well-known tourist destination. Azerbaijan has participated at the Cultural Tourism international fair held in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. The country was represented with a national stand organized by the Embassy of Azerbaijan in Bulgaria. The stand featured Azerbaijan’s culture, traditions, history and tourism opportunities, as well as the information on direct air connection between Baku and Sofia, which opened in January 2018. Azerbaijani carpets and handicrafts, as well as dance dresses were demonstrated in the country’s stand. Leaflets and souvenirs reflecting the tourism potential of Azerbaijan presented by the State Tourism Agency were distributed to the event participants. Tasting of Azerbaijani pomegranate juice also took part within the fair, while Azerbaijan’s national sweets shakarbura and pakhlava were distributed to the visitors. Bulgarian Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova, the Mayor of Veliko Tarnovo Daniel Banov and other officials attending the opening ceremony of the fair visited the Azerbaijani stand and were informed about the Azerbaijani culture and tourism opportunities. The 16th Cultural Tourism fair was organized by the Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism, Veliko Tarnovo Municipality, the Association of Bulgarian Tour Operators… Read full this story
- Vietnamese travel agents not fully exploit online tourism potential
- Quảng Bình to work with Google to promote tourism
- Kbang Tourism Festival 2019 to promote Gia Lai Province
- Everyone is confused by this tourism campaign for a mysterious island
- World Tourism Day 2018: Did you know why we celebrate it?
- Hoa Binh hosts culture and tourism week
- International Tourism Fair 2019 kicks off in Cần Thơ
- Hòa Bình hosts culture and tourism week
- MP Govt Mulls Film Tourism Policy to Woo Directors & Producers, Promote Remote Locations
- 2019 Hoa Binh Cultural and Tourism Week set for December 6
Azerbaijan's tourism potential presented in Bulgaria [PHOTO] have 296 words, post on www.azernews.az at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.