Megan McKenna was vivacious in a flamboyant frilly dress as she continued her return to the red carpet on Sunday following her ex Mike Thalassitis’ death in April. The country singer, 26, giggled as she span around for the cameras at the British Academy Television Awards, hosted at the Royal Festival Hall, in London. Smiling Megan brightened up the red carpet in a flowing number with ruffled strands in pink, lemon, blue and light orange. BAFTAs TV 2019: Megan McKenna shimmers in showy ruffled dress as she continues her red carpet return after her ex Mike Thalassitis’ death Jazzy stars were scattered across the television personality’s dress to ensure she stood out from the A-list crowd. Recently, Megan returned to the red carpet following the death of her ex Mike after he was found dead in a woodland near his Edmonton home on Saturday March 16. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next BAFTAs TV 2019: Holly Willoughby donned a billowing sheer… BAFTAs TV 2019: Charlotte Hawkins turns up the heat in a… BAFTAs TV 2019: Ant McPartlin returns to the red carpet with… BAFTAs TV 2019: Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman are radiant… Share this article Share The reality star, who dated… Read full this story
- Megan McKenna reveals ‘make-or-break’ holiday with Mike Thalassitis didn’t work out and admits ‘she’s single again and it’s all over’
- Woman who cares for 1,600 animals wins Animal Hero Award
- Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner has already got himself a new girlfriend – who looks just like ex Alexa Chung
- Who is Angela Scanlon? The One Show host and presenter of Robot Wars
- Beloved kids entertainer Barry Chuckle hid a secret heart condition from fans before dying at home surrounded by his family
- Brody Jenner and new wife Kaitlynn ‘in talks’ to star in The Hills reboot
BAFTAs TV 2019: Megan McKenna looks radiant in ruffled princess gown as she attends first awards ceremony since ex Mike Thalassitis' death have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.