Unless you are a sovereign citizen, you should have received your Tax Return by now. For car enthusiasts it means an upgrade or a finishing touch to your latest project. For Californians, it translates in to half a tank of gas. Thankfully, this Spring has been cooler than normal, and the perfect weather allowed us to have a great show on Saturday.
Our friends from Dimmitt Automotive arrived first. Since they are only a few miles away, their salespeople brought examples from every brand. We were host to new Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Cadillac, Jaguar, Land Rover, McLaren, & Rolls-Royce models.
As our fans arrived, they noticed something hidden under a black cover. Try as they might, nobody had the right answer as to what it was. With the unveiling planned for 7:30, we noticed an abundance of classic GMC Syclones and Typhoons rolling in. Exactly on cue, Dave Hamburger and his father Ed pulled the wraps off of the 2019 GMC Syclone. This 455 horsepower beast is supercharged and ready for AWD launches. Much like the Yenko 1000HP Camaro they unveiled in 2017, our events are the best way to launch a new model.
Because Sheriff Gaultieri sends his finest officers to keep the peace, there were no burnouts or crashes. What we did have was an abundance of high-dollar exotics. Most notable were three Ford GTs, a new 720S Spider, Huracan Super Trofeo Evo, 488 Pista, Scuderia Spider 16M, AMG GT R, and every version of the Porsche 911 GT2 & GT3.
We couldn’t do this without all the support from local dealers, so our hats are off to Bert Smith, Reeves, Ferman, Crown, Mercedes-Benz of Tampa, and everyone else that gets up early to make this happen. Tell us your favorite car of the show, and we’ll see you in June!
- 2019 Honda Pilot first-drive review
- Thanks to all-wheel drive, the 2019 Toyota Prius is ready for winter
- A game changer is coming for electric car owners
- 2019 GMC Sierra first drive review
- 2019 GMC Sierra lightens up by bringing carbon fiber to the pickup truck world
- Bicycles, e-cars & masks: Environment-friendly MPs go green for Winter Session of Parliament
- Expedition beyond Asia-2019: From Coimbatore to Saint Petersburg in 52 days
- Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- Direct link to download Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019
- Download exam schedule for RPSC Assistant Engineer Main Exam 2019