Updated 3:08 pm EDT, Wednesday, May 15, 2019 PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — The third of three dancers from a famous Rhode Island strip club who had been charged with prostitution has been cleared. The Providence Journal reports that 30-year-old Lindsay Hoffmann was found not guilty by a judge Wednesday of offering sex for money. The Waterbury, Connecticut woman and two other dancers at the Foxy Lady in Providence were arrested in December. Authorities say the women offered to perform sex acts on undercover officers for cash with the knowledge of club management. Management denied knowledge of illegal activity. The case came down to the word “anything.” An officer testified that Hoffmann offered to do “anything” for $300, which he thought meant a sexual act. But the judge said “anything” did not necessarily mean something sexual. The other dancers previously pleaded no contest. ___ Information from: The Providence Journal, http://www.providencejournal.com
- Lap dancer and porn star Alexia Moore gets off on prostitution charges, vows to get 'normal job'
- Stripper Falynn Rodriguez sues city for $5M over prostitution charges
- Prostitution charges dropped against porn star Cassandra Malandri, who denies offering $5K threesome
- Smallville actress Allison Mack pleads guilty to charges in 'sex cult' case
- Miguel Tejada pleads guilty to charges that he lied to Congress
- New Jersey teacher Nicole DuFault pleads not guilty to charges of having sex with 6 students
- Juan-Carlos Cruz, host of 'Calorie Commando,' pleads not guilty to charges of attempted murder
- Disgraced Giants star Lawrence Taylor pleads not guilty to charges he raped teen prostitute
- Strippers Malandri, Rodriguez can't use lesbian defense vs. prostitution charge due to boyfriend: DA
- New York Billionaire pleads to Florida prostitution charge
Foxy Lady dancer found not guilty of prostitution charge have 279 words, post on www.nhregister.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.