We had earlier made the argument that for $500 for the Pixel 3a, it was simply not worth it as it was just about $100-$150 shy of buying a phone with much better specs, but at the same time, maybe for some, the difference in price is simply too much for them to even consider. Turns out there might be some good news after all. In a video uploaded by YouTube channel This Is Tech Today, they claim that they have gotten word on how much the upcoming Pixel With a base price of $399, it sure makes it an even more compelling handset. It is unclear if these were always the prices that Google was planning to charge, or if Google realized that $500 was a bit too expensive for customers to justify, especially when they can simply top up more money to get the Pixel 3. Either way, we will learn more on the 7th of May which is when Google is expected to officially launch the device, so be sure to check back with us then if you’d like all the official details. In the meantime, here are several reasons to get excited for the Pixel 3a,… Read full this story
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL review
- Motorola One Zoom vs. Nokia 7.2 vs. Google Pixel 3a: Midrange melee
- Revision del Google Pixel 3a y 3a XL: El mejor teléfono de bajo costo
- Review: Is the Google Pixel 3a worth Rs 39,990?
- Google’s Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are official: Here’s everything you need to know
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for November 2019
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL: Everything you need to know
- Google I/O 2019 Keynote Highlights: The Pixel 3a phones are here
- Google Pixel 2 Review
- Google Pixel 4 XL vs. Pixel 3 XL: Which supersized Pixel is stronger?
Google Pixel 3a could be cheaper than we previously thought have 297 words, post on phandroid.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.