As Renault continues testing the facelifted Kwid ahead of its launch in the fourth quarter this year, one of its prototypes has been spied on the public roads yet again. The latest spy shots arrive from Team-BHP forum member Shubham Ghute.The Renault Kwid test mule seen here has steel wheels and black ORVMs instead of two-tone glossy ORVMs which suggest that it is in a base or mid-range grade. In the pre-facelift model, the base grade doesn’t include passenger-side ORVM and wheel covers. A fresh front-end is clearly evident despite the heavy camouflage.The Renault Kwid will get a new radiator grille, two-tier front light setup, LED DRLs, new lower grille comprising three horizontal slats, restyled bumpers and slightly tweaked tail lamps with the facelift. Interestingly, even the base or mid-range grade seems to have LED DRLs. On the inside, the car isn’t expected to carry any major revision. In addition to enhancements to the recently introduced MediaNav infotainment system and the digital instrument cluster, maybe there will be new trim and upholstery.In terms of mechanicals, the facelifted Renault Kwid will derive its power from the upgraded, BS-VI version of the existing 0.8- and 1.0-litre SCe three-cylinder petrol engines. The 0.8- and 1.0-litre SCe… Read full this story
- Democrats Grilling Kavanaugh Have Their Eyes on 2020
- Bloomberg reportedly planning 2020 presidential run — as a Democrat
- Jill Soloway on 50/50 by 2020: We Need a ‘Narrative That’s as Strong as Trump’s Fascism’
- Real Madrid plan for $600M stadium facelift
- Cold War spy museum leases Greenwich Village space
- Best Spy Movies, From Bourne and Bond to 'Mission Impossible' and Beyond
- Could losing the House actually help Trump in 2020?
- US, France, Germany, Canada back UK spy findings
- Spy Museum director talks counterintelligence, living with paranoia
- Russia's Putin calls poisoned ex-spy "scumbag," traitor
Lower-spec 2020 Renault Kwid (facelift) spied for the first time have 307 words, post on indianautosblog.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.