Australia’s Renault Megane RS family has been expanded with the addition of the new Megane RS Cup EDC model. Priced from AU$51,990 (equal to US$36,637), or AUD $3,000 (USD $2,114) more than the manual version, it’s standout feature is the six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, which is offered for the first time in the Cup. Already available in the Sport chassis, the EDC has been strengthened and features new gear ratios as well as specific shift patterns associated with the Multi-Sense driving modes that include Comfort, Normal, Sport and Race. Also Watch: Aussie Review Claims 2018 Renault Megane RS Fails To Excite The gearbox has a Multi-Change Down feature that allows the driver to drop several gears under braking by holding the left paddle, and Launch Control, available in Sport and Race modes, for those perfect takeoffs. Renault is offering the Megane RS with standard parking sensors all around, reversing camera, 8.7-inch infotainment system with sat-nav and smartphone integration, dual-zone climate control and handsfree keycard. It also gets adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning, hill start assist, automatic emergency braking and distance warning systems. As part of the 2019 revisions, all trims of the French hot hatch, except for the base… Read full this story
- 2018 Renault Megane RS To Debut On May 26?
- Australia, New Zealand Consider Lifting Travel Restrictions with Possible ‘Travel Bubble’
- S Jaishankar holds video conference with Indian envoys in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands
- Cricket Scotland Offer To Host Australia, New Zealand Behind Closed Doors
- Scotland offer to host Australia, New Zealand behind closed doors
- Scotland willing to host Australia, New Zealand series behind closed doors
- Coronavirus latest: Australia, New Zealand ease lockdown restrictions
- CORRECTED-Australia, New Zealand honour military personnel from home as coronavirus scuppers parades
- Australia, New Zealand consider 'trans-Tasman bubble'
- Coronavirus: Australia-New Zealand bubble could start 'more quickly than we think' - Peters
Renault Megane RS Cup EDC Races To Australia As New Range Topper have 311 words, post on www.carscoops.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.