For most women there is one thing that tells them it’s almost that time of the month – stomach cramps. Those horrible pains can last for days and apart from some painkillers and a hot water bottle, there isn’t much we can do about them But it turns out cramps aren’t the only tell-tale sign your period is about to start. There are actually six other things you can look out for, reports RSVP Live . Some of them make a lot of sense, but others are slightly more unexpected. Migraines Lots of women suffer from really bad migraines in the lead up to their period, and the pain can even be worse than cramps. Migraines are known to be associated with the hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle — estrogen and progesterone. According to official guidelines from the American Headache Society, the window for “menstrual migraines” is between two days before a period starts and three days after. If it gets really bad you can take painkillers. Weird poos Most women will find their bowel movement changes during their period. During the first few days your body releases the chemical prostaglandins, which makes the uterus contract. But the prostaglandins… Read full this story
- The best- and worst-case Mississippi State early-signing period scenarios
- Early signing period may not be the best for football. But it's good for U of L and UK | Estes
- Early signing period has some Arizona high school football players feeling rushed
- The best- and worst-case scenarios for JSU in the early signing period
- Early Signing Period Primer | Meet Kentucky football's 2018 recruiting class
- Niyo: Early signing period adds flourish of intrigue
- Signing day: Plenty of local standouts take advantage of new early signing period
- Early signing period creating plenty of uncertainty
- What you need to know about college football's early signing period
- Rutgers football: Will an early signing period be beneficial?
Six weird little signs that your period is about to start - and it's not just cramps have 317 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 5, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.