Anderson Cooper paid his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, his final respects Tuesday in NYC.
The CNN anchor looked on as pallbearers loaded his legendary mother’s casket into the hearse before she was laid to rest at a private family cemetery in Staten Island. The plan had been set in motion — as she and Anderson revealed in the HBO documentary “Nothing Left Unsaid” — for her to be buried with her husband, Wyatt Cooper, and next to her son, Carter Cooper, who died in 1988 at the age of 23.
As we reported … the heiress to the Vanderbilt railroad fortune and creator of the insanely popular Vanderbilt jeans died Monday after battling stomach cancer. It was so advanced, she had been taken to the hospital earlier this month.
Anderson penned a touching tribute to his mother on Instagram not long after the funeral … saying her love was the greatest gift to him. Gloria Vanderbilt was 95.
- See How Easily You Can Earn the Respect You Deserve From Your Children
- What Does Mother Nature Have to Do With Fishing?
- Mind Your Own Business (MYOB) Purchases - How to Pay Bills and Process Credits
- Mother's Day Champagne Delivery Or Mother's Day Chocolate - What is More Appealing?
- Family of missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos slam claim by her estranged husband that received medical treatment AFTER she disappeared
- What You Can Learn From President Obama's Mother-in-Law
- Weight Loss For Mothers
- Conflict Dispute Resolution, Communication, Negotiation & Cooperation - A New World Order
- Teaching Our Children About Respect
- What Mother-in-Laws Want and How to Get It