Anderson Cooper paid his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, his final respects Tuesday in NYC. The CNN anchor looked on as pallbearers loaded his legendary mother’s casket into the hearse before she was laid to rest at a private family cemetery in Staten Island. The plan had been set in motion — as she and Anderson revealed in the HBO documentary “Nothing Left Unsaid” — for her to be buried with her husband, Wyatt Cooper, and next to her son, Carter Cooper, who died in 1988 at the age of 23. As we reported … the heiress to the Vanderbilt railroad fortune and creator of the insanely popular Vanderbilt jeans died Monday after battling stomach cancer. It was so advanced, she had been taken to the hospital earlier this month. Anderson penned a touching tribute to his mother on Instagram not long after the funeral … saying her love was the greatest gift to him. Gloria Vanderbilt was 95.
- Gloria Vanderbilt leaves 'almost everything' to son Anderson Cooper in will while his estranged half-brother who he had not seen in 40 years gets NOTHING... and there is no mention of who controls family's $200M fortune
- Live like a Gilded Age heiress: Seven-story Manhattan townhouse where Gloria Vanderbilt lived as a child hits the market for $50million
- Anderson Cooper gushes over his adorable 'nephew' Benjamin at Andy Cohen's house
- Breaking: Anderson Cooper Is Gay
- Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer Discuss Ron Burgundy’s Journalism Ethics
- Diane Arbus Photographed Humanity at Its Most Revealing. Just Ask Anderson Cooper.
- Google Pay finally feels like a core Android feature, and that's exciting
- Anderson Cooper: Why “No Plan B” Is The Only Plan
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper pays tribute to late father
- EXCLUSIVE - 'I'm frightened to death': British mother, 55, who faces jail in Dubai after branding her ex-husband an 'idiot' on Facebook says she feels ABANDONED by Britain
Anderson Cooper Pays Final Respects to Mother Gloria Vanderbilt have 308 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.