Home Health Nutrition Nutrition oi-Neha Ghosh By Neha Ghosh on July 1, 2019 Green tea is touted as one of the healthiest beverages. It is one of the most consumed beverages in Japan because green tea is considered to be anti-ageing. According to a study, green tea contains the highest number of antioxidants which accounts for about 30% of the weight of dry green tea leaves  . The antioxidant and healing compounds in green tea are also found in other foods like blueberries, dark chocolate and red wine. Green tea contains flavonols and catechins (epicatechin, epigallocatechin, gallocatechin and gallate derivatives). The most potent compound in green tea is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) which has numerous health benefits. Other compounds found in green tea are quercetin, apigenin, linoleic acid, carbohydrates, methylxanthines, trace amounts of carotenoids and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, zinc and chromium. Bored Of Green And Black Tea? Try Blue Tea With Its Miraculous Health Benefits Health Benefits Of Green Tea 1. Lowers cholesterol Green tea decreases bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol, and protects the heart from stroke and heart disease  . According to a study, drinking green tea can lower heart disease by 31… Read full this story
- Jaggery For Weight Loss: How Does It Help?
- Marketers decode the real meaning of 'Health Is Wealth'
- The Kitchen Ingredients You Can Use To Whip Quick Treatments For Glowing Skin During Lockdown
- It’s National Gardening Week and if you’re lucky enough to have outdoor space then here’s how to make the most of it
- 12 Foods To Reduce Body Heat This Summer
- 10 Foods You Should Eat In Summer
- How to have your cake and eat it! From rocky road bites and chocolate muffins to red velvet cupcakes - you can beat the bulge with these tasty family desserts
- The amazing stories behind the PC's greatest games
- From baking bread with just 3 ingredients to £1 tacos – easy recipes to boost your mood during coronavirus lockdown
Green Tea: Health Benefits, Side Effects & How To Make have 316 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 29, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.