Hilary Duff‘s fiancé Matthew Koma is putting the star’s Father’s Day gift to good use. The Younger actress, 31, gave Koma a MiniMeis shoulder carrier backpack for the holiday earlier this month, which he showed off on Instagram with help from the couple’s 8-month-old daughter Banks Violet. In the photo, the singer/songwriter stands outside on a sunny day, with a bucket-hat-wearing baby Banks perched atop his shoulders in the carrier. ” ‘I got a room at the top of the world tonight … ‘ Best dad’s day gift @hilaryduff,” Koma, 32, captioned the post. The backpack, which retails for $130 on amazon.com, frees up parents’ hands as they travel, and give their tots a better view of their surroundings. Image zoom Matthew Koma/Instagram The MiniMeis G3 shoulder carrier backpack was designed by three Norwegian dads who wanted to inspire parents to bring their kids on adventures like walks and hikes. It’s made for kids 6 months to 5 years old, strapping them in snugly with a nine-point seat belt. Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter. Image zoom Dad and child using the… Read full this story
- Surprise Your Loved Ones with Unique Birthday Gifts
- Back-of-the-Net Father's Day Gifts
- Father's Day - Finding The Perfect Present For Your Dad
- Groomsmen Gifts - Top 10 Cool and Unique Groomsmen Gifts
- Gifts And Delights For A Baby Shower
- Wedding Preparations - How Not to Drive Away Your Fiance Before The Big Day
- Relaxation For Brides
- Tools for Pleasing Your Russian Wife
- What Is God's Law of Love?
- What Do You Give God for Christmas
Hilary Duff Gifted Fiancé Matthew Koma the 'Best Dad's Day Gift' Ever — and We Have All the Details have 271 words, post on people.com at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.