Insurgency: Sandstorm, the eerily realistic military shooter, is hosting a free weekend on Steam, and it starts today. It’s not the most relaxing way to spend your weekend, but Sandstorm’s one of the best multiplayer shooters around, especially in co-op. Sandstorm creates lots of explosions of drama without relying on scripted sequences. The AI, if you’re playing in PvE, is more than competent, and you’ll often find yourself holed up near an objective, nervously peering out of windows as you wait for the assault. Then everything goes to Hell and there’s shouting and screaming and dying soldiers trying to crawl to safety. The sound design is a high point, with allies and enemies chatting and barking away, and gunfire and explosions echoing down city streets. The dramatic shift from a deserted alley to a fire-drenched warzone is more than a bit jarring—just what you want for a lazy weekend inside.Insurgency: Sandstorm is free on Steam until 10 am PT on June 24.
- China's sandstorms blast Beijing with dust, sand
- U.S. air strikes target insurgents near Iraq's Haditha Dam
- Prince Harry says he killed Afghan insurgents during tour
- Weekend trip to Dong Nai porcupine, bamboo rat farm
- US-Iraqi Baghdad battle kills 50 insurgents
- EU, India to work 'full steam' on free trade pact
- Taliban to free all 19 hostages, South Korea says
- Philips promotes latest steam irons in Vietnam
- Ukraine rebels ask to join Russia as fighters free leader
- Hanoi Steamed Glutinous Rice
Insurgency: Sandstorm is free for the weekend on Steam have 249 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.