Last edited on: June 19, 2019. Kara was a successful blogger of Mundane Faithfulness. She faced her cancer with valor so others would find strength during their own pain, and people from all over the world responded. The viral parenting blogger also found a new support system as well. People like world changers the host of HGTV`s Fixer Upper, Joanna Gaines, Joni Eareckson Tada, the founder of Joni and Friends, famed author Ann Voskamp of The Greatest Gift, and many more were drawn to Kara’s light. As Joanna Gaines says: “The impact of her life was huge. I’m was blessed to know her.” The Hardest Peace, published in 2014. She shares how we can move way from fear, and toward peace even during suffering. At the time of its release, Kara was fighting stage-four cancer. The couple accomplished this in the inspirational documentary, THE LONG GOODBYE: The Kara Tippetts Story, airing on Netflix this summer after its initial March 22nd release. While many of us are afraid of funerals and death itself. The Kara Tippets’ story may change your perspective through Christ. Sonoma Christian Home interviewed filmmakers Jay and Sofia Lyons about their friendship with Kara Tippetts and her love for… Read full this story
- Gretel Tippett wins Liz Ellis Diamond with standout season for bottom-of-the-ladder Queensland Firebirds
- Karan Johar, Zoya Akthar’s ‘Ghost Stories’ to release on New Year
- Manoj Bajpayee: Every part of Delhi has countless stories in it
- K-Pop Star Goo Hara Found Dead at Age 28
- Joe Anglim and Sierra Dawn Thomas'
- K-Pop Star Goo Hara Penned "Pessimistic" Note Before Death, Authorities Say
- Oakland teachers strike ends with union members ratifying deal
- Head start on holiday deals tempers Black Friday frenzy
- Dreamer Debuts on
- Ex-member of K-pop Girl Group Found Dead at Home
The Kara Tippetts Story have 300 words, post on sonomachristianhome.com at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.