EXCLUSIVE Wendy Williams insists she and her estranged husband can get along for the sake of their son — but right now the family turmoil is taking its toll, and leaving her in tears. The beloved talk show host was wrapping up her weekend in L.A. with a Sunday night food run at Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles when a photog asked if we’ll ever see her and Kevin Hunter make peace. She started with, “Please don’t make me cry” … and then spilled the tea. Referring to the fight between Kevin and their son, she says, “Stuff happens in life” … and “Everybody’s gotta grow up.” Wendy declared that she and Kevin would not let their divorce get in the way of sharing their son’s future milestones. It’s interesting … our production sources at Wendy’s show say she’s been in good spirits, and been great to work with since filing for divorce. But, it’s clear Wendy’s going through all sorts of emotions, and they poured out Sunday night. It’s not all bad though — Wendy had some fun in L.A. … hanging at the Pride Festival with Blac Chyna, and even made a cameo on the TMZ Celebrity Tour bus. She filled… Read full this story
- Comedian Brad Williams breaks down in tears over Quaden Bayles and says 'no child should have to suffer like he did' after raising more than $400k to send bullied nine-year-old with dwarfism to Disneyland
- Wendy Williams returns to her talk show after two-month hiatus
- Wendy Williams Returns, Shuts Down Rumors of Marital Issues: 'I'm Still Wearing My Ring'
- Nick Cannon Gives Update on Wendy Williams' Marriage amid 'Negativity' and Gossip
- Wendy Williams Tearfully Thanks Dr. Oz for Helping 'Save' Her Life After Her Health Scare
- Wendy Williams Says Emmys Crowd Who Laughed at Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Was ‘Jealous’
- Wendy Williams ‘Confronted’ Her Husband About Allegedly Having a Baby with Mistress: Source
- Wendy William appears to go Instagram official with jeweler boyfriend William Selby after giving him cold shoulder... as she avoids backlash from insensitive Amie Harwick joke
- Wendy Williams taking 'extended break' from talk show due to Graves' disease complications
- Wendy Williams tearfully apologizes for comments about gay men wearing women's clothes
Wendy Williams Breaks Down in Tears Over Family Drama have 381 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.