Three-row SUVs appeal for their blend of utility, room and comfort, and the Kia Sorento checks the boxes. In his review of the 2019 Sorento, Cars.com reviewer Brian Wong calls the three-row SUV a “jack of all trades, master of none,” noting that it’s good in a bunch of areas, but doesn’t really shine in one specifically. Related: 2019 Kia Sorento Review: Jack of All Trades The Sorento was revised for 2019 and there’s a lot to like, and only a few areas for improvement. Here are a few of the things we like (and a couple two tree we don’t) about the 2019 Kia Sorento: Things We Like 1. Pleasant Road Manners The Sorento is well-rounded in many ways, and one of them is in road manners. Power from the optional 290-horsepower, 3.3-liter V-6 is competent, smooth and prompt, and the ride is comfortable and composed. What’s more, wind, engine and road noise are well-checked, making for an overall comfortable drive. 2. Common-Sense Controls Kia’s multimedia system doesn’t break any new ground, but it is refreshingly straightforward to use, lacking what Wong calls any weird controllers or strange menus. The touchscreen is quick to respond, and within easy reach… Read full this story
- Hiding a hack? Uber promised not to do things like that
- BBC's Huw Edwards, 58, says he and wife are 'fine' after burglars ransacked their home - as he brushes off raid by calling for focus on 'more important things, like Wales winning the Rugby World Cup'
- CES 2019 Is Coming—Here's What to Expect
- Here's Everything New About Android at Google I/O 2019 (So Far...)
- The Best and Worst From Google I/O 2019's Day One Keynote
- More policies, less opponent attacks: Youth just shy of voting age share what they’d like to see change in the next election
- Here’s why Edmonton and Calgary are fuming about Alberta’s 2019 budget
- Stranger Things stars drop hints about season 3 love and death
- Solar Eclipse 2019: Check the impact of Surya Grahan on various zodiac signs
- Olay Convinced Me to Moisturize By Showing Me What I'll Look Like in 20 Years
2019 Kia Sorento: 3 Things We Like, 3 We Don’t have 357 words, post on www.cars.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.