By Megan Peters – July 16, 2019 11:36 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 These days, Area 51 is in the headlines in a big way but not for all the reasons you might think. Rather than an alien expose, Area 51 has the eyes of the world on it after a viral Facebook joke prompted more than a million people to say they would storm the secret Nevada base. Now, headlines around the U.S. are covering the issue, but there is one big question fans are still asking… Just, what exactly is Naruto running? For anyone needing context, the now-infamous Facebook event promoting the Area 51 raid made a direct shout out to anime. The joke post said there was no way the military could catch everyone if they ran like Naruto, so the invite said the storm would use “Naruto running” to baffle anyone trying to stop them. Of course, this term has seen a spike in usage with plenty around the world asking what Naruto running even means. But if you are familiar with the Hidden Leaf Village, you already know the special technique. The phrase Naruto running stems from the hit anime Naruto which debuted more… Read full this story
- Alienware’s Area 51 gaming PC is ready for liftoff, and we got the skinny on its innards
- Raising ‘Cade: Area 51
- PRODUCT REVIEW Top of the Gift List: Alienware's Area-51
- Alienware Area-51 Threadripper Edition Launch July 27, AMD Ryzen Threadripper To Release Before That?
- BlackSite: Area 51 Trademark Renewed by Warner
- THQ’s Bilson: TV Ads For Games 'A Big Question Mark'
- ‘Destiny’ Player Solos Crota’s End Raid in 16-Minute Speed Run
- Metal Gear 25th anniversary interview: Kojima answers big questions
- Miyamoto on Mario: famed dev answers ‘big’ questions
- Big Questions Surround Sony's Little Gaming Machine
Area 51 Raid Prompts Big Question: What Is Naruto Running? have 297 words, post on comicbook.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.