If you enjoy the great outdoors but are terrified of being eaten by bears while experiencing that enjoyment then today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe Toyota custom camper could be
I like my coffee black, my steaks rare, and all my questionably-2008 SsangYong Actyon possessed none of those attributes. Hell, it couldn’t even be used to pop out for that tasty cup of joe. At $2,500,
Let’s take a moment and
Well, just maybe you can.
Allow me to present this 1987 Toyota Pickup 4X4 that has been converted into a makeshift camper. That transformation is facilitated by way of an aluminum box perched atop a custom
The box does afford space for accessories to be affixed to the roof and on the back so you can take along your canoes and all those
I mentioned at the outset Ursidaesnackaphobia, which
There’s a lot to like about this custom camper despite the lack of a safe space in which to pop a squat. The bed enclosure looks secure, decently constructed, and weather tight, if admittedly a bit claustrophobic. A window in the side might do it
The drivetrain here benefits from a slew of new kibbles and bits, including shocks and rear springs, a new
The bodywork looks reasonably straight and appreciably utilitarian. A snorkel intake brings the
The seller claims a clean title and a total of 110,000 miles on the truck. 8,000 of those miles have apparently just been added by way of a cross-country trip. Pictures that perhaps were from that trek are included in the ad. Those make for a compelling argument for what the truck has to offer and hence its obtainment. Of course, we’ll have to get past the $5,200 asking price before we get to that.
What do you think, does $5,200 seem like a reasonable price to be able to commune with nature witho
H/T to RevUnlimiter for the hookup!
Help me out with NPOCP. Hit me up at [email protected] and send me a fixed-price tip. Remember to include your Kinja handle.
- Business secretary warns of job losses at Toyota if customs partnership is not adopted
- Toyota seeks concessions to bring in mass hybrids
- Toyota announces record net profit of ¥2.49 trillion
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Is The Modern-Day Landcruiser FJ60
- Lack of scanners at ports, Customs checkpoints hurting investors
- Balmoral heaven: 10 of the best 4x4s for ability and comfort
- At $2,950, This 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser Could Have You Cruising The Land In No Time
- New Rolls Royce Cullinan: 10 fascinating facts about a 4x4 for the super-rich
- Toyota Pickup Pulls Out In Front Of Jeep Grand Cherokee, Impact Unavoidable
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor begins delivery of Yaris across India