Hanoi will open a new bus route connecting Noi Bai International Airport and Ha Dong District, the Vietnam News Agency reported on Tuesday. New bus route to Noi Bai Airport proposed New bus route transports passengers from airport to Hanoi’s centre Bus route No. 86 connecting Noi Bai Airport and Ha Noi Railway Station was launched three years ago. – VNA/VNS Photo Viet Hung It takes 70 to 75 minutes to travel the entire 40.7km route. The buses will run every 30 minutes from Me Linh Plaza in Ha Dong District from 5am until 9:30pm. For the opposite direction from Noi Bai Airport’s Domestic terminal T1, buses will operate from 6:28am to 9:30pm. A ticket will cost VND40,000 (US$1.72) per trip. There will be 68 trips along the route per day. Each bus can carry up to 80 passengers with free Wifi on board. According to Vu Van Vien, director of Hanoi’s Department of Transport, the high-quality bus route will save travelling time compared to subsidised public bus routes as there will be fewer stops. “By opening a new bus route, it will help ease the traffic pressure on roads to the airport as well as meet the demand of… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City launches 12 new bus routes to improve traffic connectivity
- Noi Bai Airport gets congested due to high volume of private vehicles
- Plans to reopen bus route connecting Thailand-Laos-Vietnam
- Vietjet launches 7 new international routes at Da Nang Investment Forum 2022
- From eleven bus routes to five? Rotorua's proposal for a network 'refresh'
- Thanh Hoa proposes building new terminal at Tho Xuan airport
- Bus route connecting Thailand-Laos-Việt Nam in discussion
- Safety concerns over new bus shelters in Bulls
- New tertiary route launched
- Management of cramped Hanoi airport advises passengers to take public transport for gridlock prevention
New bus route to Noi Bai Airport set to open have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.