I couldn’t stay away. I’d said I was retiring this blog, but in the weeks since then I’ve realized that’s wrong. What I really needed to do was re-purpose it. You can see it now on the home page; I’m using this as an author/speaker website, with the blog included as part of that. I’ve got my first new post ready to go in a few hours.
When I shut it down it was because I was having trouble discerning where Thinking Christian fit alongside my other writing at The Stream and The Spiritual Readiness Project, not to mention my next book currently in process. I strongly encourage you to read The Stream. It is undoubtedly the best place to go on the web for a Christian perspective on current events, along with a good helping of timeless Christian encouragement.
The Spiritual Readiness Project is proceeding in a seasonal fashion as other team members and I have opportunity to do the research for it. Expect much more to come from that this fall.
Meanwhile Thinking Christian will be a home for weekly (at least) work on more challenging, sometimes more experimental thinking than I do at The Stream. And I’ll keep you informed here about other major work I’m doing elsewhere.
I’d welcome your prayers as I start here again. Thank you!
Image Credit(s): Nikolay Hristov/Unsplash.
- Syria Wants to Launch First Own Satellite Into Orbit
- Waterford-based VR Education launches virtual training platform
- NASA Successfully Tests Orion Launch Abort System
- Russian Military Satellite Meridian to Be Launched in Early 2019
- Gardai launch manhunt after cash in transit van held up in north Dublin
- Canadian Military to Launch 3-Satellite System to Track Vessels
- May launches stinging attack on Blair over referendum call
- Jennifer Lopez, 49, announces new skincare line set to launch lin 2019
- Detectives launch fresh appeal for information on sixth anniversary of Winlaton man's murder
- Government launches initiative to support returning emigrants start businesses