A man accused of punching a schoolgirl in the face knocking her unconscious appeared in court today. Michael Greenall, 25, allegedly hit a 15-year-old child, who is said to have suffered a suspected broken nose. Greenall is also accused of producing a knife after the alleged late night attack in St Helens last year. The teenager later underwent an operation to reposition her nose following the incident on December 13. Read More Court stories Greenall appeared at Liverpool Magistrates’ Court this morning, charged with assault causing actual bodily harm. The defendant, of Kitchener Street, St Helens, is also charged with affray and possessing a knife in a public place. According to the wording of the affray charge, he “used or threatened unlawful violence towards another and his conduct was such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety”. He is also alleged to have had a kitchen knife in Kitchener Street “without good reason or lawful authority”. Greenall, wearing a suit and tie, spoke only to confirm his personal details and to deny all three charges. He then sat in silence for the remainder of the short hearing, which was… Read full this story
- Seen On Video: 12-Year-Old Boy Knocked Unconscious In Unprovoked Attack On Brooklyn Sidewalk
- Man fighting for life after row in 'busy' KFC spilled outside and he was knocked out
- As Coronation Street celebrates 60 years, we look back at the soap’s best bits
- Shocking moment bloodied man is knocked down FIVE times in savage street fight as his opponent repeatedly punches and kicks him in the face
- Three stag do thugs are jailed after stamping on woman's head, punching man and BITING a policeman during drunken rampage through Welsh town
- Man, 26, is arrested on suspicion of rape after schoolgirl was snatched off the street and forced to perform sex acts before being rescued by horrified passerby
- Coronation Street spoilers: Gary set to face Rick’s daughter Kelly as actress Millie Gibson lets slip she’s back on set
- Two moped muggers 'took turns stabbing man, 31, to death for his £7,000 Rolex as he walked home while his girlfriend in high heels ran along street trying to protect him'
- New plague on our pavements: As MPs say e-scooters should be legalised, we reveal the growing toll of the 'silent killing machines' hurtling down every High Street - from broken bones, skull fractures and brain haemorrhages to deaths
- Police Investigating Mysterious Death Of Yixuan Yin, 17, Found Unconscious In Front Yard By Family In Queens
Schoolgirl 'knocked unconscious by man in street' have 414 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.