After months of teasing, one of the more unexpected tech collaborations in recent years is here. In a few short weeks, the Sonos + Ikea Symfonisk lineup of speakers will make their way Ikea stores across Canada. If you haven’t followed the lead-up to Ikea’s announcement of the Symfonisk lineup, the premise of these devices is that each one is a piece of furniture in addition to a Sonos-powered speaker. In this way, the Symfonisk lineup is designed to appeal to those who live in apartments and condos with limited space. Ikea plans to release more Symfonisk speakers in the future. However, for the moment, the lineup consists of two devices: a bookshelf and a table lamp. The classic Ikea aesthetic, for better and worse In practice, despite their different ‘form factors,’ the two speakers share a lot of similarities. For better and worse, the table lamp, which is the more expensive of the two speakers (it costs $249, instead of $149), doesn’t feature more premium materials. It’s made from the same combination of ABS plastic and fabric as its more affordable sibling. At $249, it’s also the same price as the Sonos One, which is made of metal and… Read full this story
- Pantheone I speaker review: Sonos smarts, superior sound
- What you need to know before upgrading your Sonos system to S2 software
- Sonos One vs. Amazon Echo Studio: Which smart speaker should you buy?
- Definitive Technology W Studio Micro 3.1 review
- Fluance’s new home theater lineup boasts impressive-looking speakers
- LG SN11RG soundbar review: Compact cinematic experience
- MartinLogan Motion Vision Sound Bar Review
- 10 cheap products that will revolutionize your home office
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: The conqueror
- Best smart speaker of 2020: Echo Dot, Nest Mini and Sonos compared
Sonos + Ikea Symfonisk review: Speakers first, home decor second have 286 words, post on mobilesyrup.com at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.