You may have the latest and greatest iPhone XS Max, but what good is it without awesome iOS apps? Not much good at all. Even if you don’t have Apple’s new top-of-the-line device, a major reason for owning an iPhone is the wealth of apps available for the platform. The question is, which ones should you install? We’ve got you covered. The experts here at PCMag have tested a vast number of apps, sorting the good from the bad, to come up with this massive list of the 100 best iPhone apps. If 100 apps are too many for your attention span, check out our much shorter and sweeter 12 must-have iPhone apps. There you’ll find essential and well-known apps. The apps included here will run just fine on the past few generations of iPhones, large or small. However, if you have an iPhone X or later, some apps let you do new, different things. The newer models include better cameras, Face ID, and more-powerful AR capabilities, which can make a difference for some apps. Inside the new phones’ guts, the newer processors also make many activities feel much zippier. Our favorite apps cover a range of activities, including photo… Read full this story
- The new Apple upgrade rule: Why the iPhone 11 is
- Apple expected to unveil iPhones similar to last year’s models
- Apple unveils iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and new Apple Watch
- What caused the lines for Browns fans at FirstEnergy Stadium?
- Inside Saquon Barkley’s plan to be the face of the NFL
- iOS 13 comes out today. Here’s what’s new
The 100 Best iPhone Apps for 2019 have 261 words, post on www.pcmag.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.