Watch: The Telegraph leadership hustings Johnson and Hunt prepare for ITV debate at 8pm Boris Johnson vows to fix NHS pension cap chaos at Telegraph event Exclusive poll: Johnson would deliver a 40-seat majority in an election Michael Deacon: The gloom is gone. This was the boyish Boris of old Hugh Bennett: The lazy myth of ‘Boris the Bogeyman’ Sign up: Brexit Whatsapp updates and the Brexit Bulletin Jeremy Hunt says Sir Kim Darroch will not be forced out if he becomes Prime Minister as he demanded respect from Donald Trump in two combative tweets. The Foreign Secretary waded into the transatlantic row over the Sir Kim leaks saying Mr Trump’s comments were “disrespectful and wrong to our Prime Minister and my country”. Addressing the President directly, Mr Hunt said: “Your diplomats give their private opinions to Secretary Pompeo and so do ours! You said the UK/US alliance was the greatest in history and I agree… “But allies do need to treat each other with respect as Theresa May has always done with you. Ambassadors are appointed by the UK government and If I become PM our Ambassador stays.” Mr Hunt’s comments come ahead of a live head-to-head with Boris Johnson, tonight on ITV. The Foreign Secretary’s camp has already launched a… Read full this story
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- 'HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!' Donald Trump rage-tweets at Barack Obama and Kamala Harris after his predecessor calls him a threat to democracy and incapable of meeting the 'weight of the office' he holds
- Donald Trump latest news: President’s brother Robert dies at 71 as POTUS slams ‘fraudulent’ mail-in voting system – LIVE
- 'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be president': Hillary Clinton warns Trump might 'steal his way to victory' and boasts she got more of the popular vote as she pleads with voters to back Joe Biden
- Donald Trump latest news: President to seek THIRD term in office because 2016 campaign was ‘spied on’ by Democrats
- Donald Trump latest news: President’s brother having ‘tough time’ in hospital as he slams ‘Sleepy Joe Biden’ – LIVE
- Kamala Harris officially becomes Democrats' VP candidate and launches assault on Donald Trump for 'chaos, incompetence and lost lives,' saying 'I know a predator when I see one' - and backs Joe Biden saying he will bring 'a better future'
- EXCLUSIVE: Michael Cohen is seen for the first time since revealing his bombshell book will say he witnessed golden showers, covered up Donald Trump’s affairs and accuses him of wanting to be president for life to stay out of prison
- Dr. Fauci says children are NOT immune to coronavirus, signing a waiver doesn't protect you and hydroxy is NOT a cure as Democrats make him address Donald Trump's claims - after he clashes with Republican firebrand over protests
- GCSE and A-Level latest news: School results out tomorrow as Durham university offers money for students to defer – LIVE
Tory leadership latest news: Jeremy Hunt tells Donald Trump to treat the UK with respect as he says Sir Kim Darroch stays if he becomes PM have 519 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.