The 2020 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive began production in July 2019 and BMW USA has just announced its base price. The super luxurious sedan – based on the 7 Series – will start at $141,700, an increase of $2,350 over its predecessor. The new 2020 B7 is the 6th generation full-size performance-luxury model from ALPINA and the 3rd generation of B7 to be available in the U.S.
Powered by the the latest generation 4.4-liter V8 engine with two, twin-scroll turbochargers, direct injection and Valvetronic fully variable valve timing and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing, the new ALPINA B7 delivers 600 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque available from only 2000 rpm all the way up to 5,000 rpm (previously 3,000 – 5,000 rpm).
The new ALPINA B7 now accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds (previously 3.6 seconds) and can reach a maximum speed of 205 mph (previously 194 mph).
Just like the 7 Series Facelift, the BMW kidney grill has grown in size and together with new slim headlights makes up the polarizing front end appearance. A new front bumper with functional air intakes, free-floating ALPINA lettering and horizontal character lines works in conjunction with the rear spoiler in order to effectively reduce lift to almost zero at the front and rear axle for excellent high-speed stability.
The exclusive paint finishes in ALPINA Blue metallic and ALPINA Green metallic are reserved solely for BMW ALPINA automobiles, including the new B7.
- BMW and Audi - Top German Luxury Car Makers
- Electricity Prices Drop Whilst Gas Remains High
- Photo Birth Announcement Time Savers - 6 Fast, Easy Tips
- Nearly Every BMW Built Since 2018 (And The Toyota Supra) Recalled Over Backup Cameras
- BMW's Electric Strategy Makes No Sense
- Know More About the History of BMW 1 Series
- History of the BMW 2002
- BMW Cars
- BMW HID Bulbs - Electrical Wonders
- Get Stylish With BMW Headlights