Gagan Banga, Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance, spoke to CNBC-TV18 about the financial results of Indiabulls Housing Finance.“Our emphasis over the next few months is going to remain to reduce the commercial real estate (CRE) book and to the extent possible given market conditions allow, compensate that by largely micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) focussed lending, which in our case is called loan against property (LAP) lending and a little bit of the home loan lending program that continues. Our disbursals from Q4 remains steady at about Rs 7,500 crore,” he said.”On a net basis, we have been able to bring commercial real estate loans down by about Rs 4,000 crore so from a little over Rs 20,000 crore, it will be down to about Rs 16,000 crore,” Banga added.Close In terms of retail loans, Banga said, “Balance is all retail loans split between home loans and LAP.” related news HCL Infosystems loss widens to Rs 39.9 cr in Q2 3 Point Analysis | Shoppers Stop Q2 Review Reporter’s Take | India may see 10% salary hike In 2020 “The retail loan book is static on an absolute value basis and the commercial real estate book… Read full this story
- N.C. Brewery Owner Named 'Vetrepreneur' of the Year
- How women film-makers like Meghna Gulzar, Rima Das, Anjali Menon & Nandita Das are changing the face of Indian cinema
- Storage solution speeds retailer's app rollouts
- Guru Round Up: The 43 Best Investment Ideas For 2014
- Are You GAMBLING Away Your Savings?
- Alex Spanos, longtime Chargers owner, dies at 95
- Big banks battle startups with new apps and services
- The security laws, regulations and guidelines directory
Commercial real estate loans down by Rs 4,000 crore: Indiabulls Housing's Gagan Banga have 266 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.