What makes this particular model special is its newly developed exterior paint color, dubbed MSO Defined Flux Silver, contrasted by an MSO Bespoke Satin Graphite paint, which can be found on the door skirts, front splitter, wing mirrors, rear bumper and diffuser.
Other exterior mods include the MSO Bespoke Satin Graphite Iron brake calipers and the MSO Bright Pack, the latter adding a bright chrome upper window surround, polished titanium exhaust finisher and Gloss Black Diamond Cut wheels.
“The McLaren GT defies the rules of a conventional Grand Tourer – it maintains the McLaren DNA of a lightweight and engaging drive, while adding in the space, comfort and usability expected of a GT,” stated MSO exec Ansar Ali. “We believe that the McLaren GT has class leading elegance and sophistication, and is the perfect car to further personalize, whether it be through an MSO Defined or MSO Bespoke option, or alternatively, a unique, customer inspired design that MSO delivers a stunning interpretation of.”
Inside, the bespoke GT boasts Geoform Stitching, which was inspired by the geometric canopy design of the British Museum. This pattern can be found on the seat backs, sun visor, door cards and armrest. Meanwhile, materials include Flux White Leather and a contrasting Satin Graphite Leather to complement the exterior.
Then we have the MSO logo, which can be found on the headrests and leather sills, while MSO Bespoke Silver Infused Carbon Fiber was applied to the extended gear shift paddles and the steering wheel cap. Last but not least, there’s the MSO Electrochromic Roof, Bespoke floor mats and Flux Silver MSO Painted Key Back.
Powered by a 620 PS (612 HP) 4.0-liter twin turbocharged V8 engine, the McLaren GT is capable of accelerating to 60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.1 seconds, while 0-124 mph (200 km/h) takes 9 seconds flat. It will arrive in North America in Q4 of this year, boasting a starting MSRP of $210,000.
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Looks Ready to Race: Pebble Beach
- Acura Promises New Performance Sedan For Pebble Beach
- Koenigsegg Regera Debuts New Aero Package At Pebble Beach
- Detroit Auto Show: Watch out for Kia Telluride, Cadillac XT6; Ferrari, McLaren to skip event
- Barbados holiday guide: the best beaches, restaurants, bars and places to stay
- McLaren MSO 720S Stealth Pays Homage To Le Mans Winning F1 GTR
- McLaren 720S Spa 68 By MSO Honors Company’s First F1 Win
- McLaren turns UK’s city of steel Sheffield into carbon capital to build ‘tubs’ for its supercars
- Exclusive: Long Beach Comic Expo Programming Schedule 2020
- Chrissy Teigen reflects on returning to the beach she once modeled at as she posts fun-filled family snaps from Turks and Caicos