Bayley Currey has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR due to a violation of the substance abuse policy.Currey was scheduled to compete in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol for Rick Ware Racing but will not be eligible to race until he completes the Road to Recovery program. Currey has informed NASCAR that he will do so. In a statement issued by RWR, Currey explained that he failed a drug test administered last week at Michigan International Speedway. Currey said an ingredient in his pre-workout supplement is on the sanctioning body’s banned substance list. “This weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway, NASCAR informed me that I failed a random drug test administered last week. I spoke with NASCAR’s Doctor where he explained that I had DMHA (2-Amino-5-methylhexane) in my system. I take a pre-workout supplement, Juggernaut Irate, and this ingredient is indeed in the supplement. I was obviously not aware that I was violating NASCAR’s Substance Abuse Policy. I have immediately asked NASCAR to enter me into the Road to Recovery Program where I will gain more knowledge about such banned supplements and I will fully cooperate with NASCAR’s direction and advice.“I have worked very hard for a lifetime… Read full this story
- Trainer Bob Baffert: Justify Failed Drug Test Because Of ‘Naturally Growing’ Jimson Weed In His Feed
- Dillian Whyte's status as WBC interim world champion provisionally suspended over failed drugs test
- Boxer Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller Says Failed Drug Test Cost Him $30 Mil
- REPORT: Justify Failed Drug Test After Winning Santa Anita Derby, Secret Kept By State Horse Racing Board
- Dillian Whyte facing ban of between four and eight years if found guilty of failing drugs test
- Friends of swim star Shayna Jack are 'concerned for her welfare' amid huge backlash over her failed drug test - as Kyle Sandilands unleashes on trolls for 'kicking her when she's down'
- Dillian Whyte breaks silence on alleged failed drug test before Oscar Rivas fight
- Why Dillian Whyte was cleared to face Oscar Rivas despite alleged failed drug test
- Oscar Rivas 'had no idea' Dillian Whyte allegedly failed drug test before fight
- Nearly three-quarters of Australians back drug testing Centrelink recipients and stripping them of benefits if they fail
NASCAR suspends Bayley Currey for failed drug test have 379 words, post on autoweek.com at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.