ITV Report 15 August 2019 at 12:05pm A stellar line-up of rugby’s biggest names is emerging from the horizon in anticipation of the 2019 Rugby World Cup as ITV invites viewers to rise for the tournament in Japan starting next month. Beginning its build-up, the channel has unveiled plans for its free to air, exclusive comprehensive coverage and launched an on-air trailer featuring Japanese anime-inspired original animation anticipating UK breakfast time viewings of matches kicking-off in the land of the rising sun from Friday 20 September. With teams both on the ground in Japan and in the UK, led by presenters Mark Pougatch and Jill Douglas, every game of the tournament through to the Final in Yokohama on 2 November will be broadcast live and in evening highlights shows on ITV and ITV4, both featuring expert analysis from a formidable pundit line-up including Jonny Wilkinson, Sam Warburton, Brian O’Driscoll, Bryan Habana, Sir Clive Woodward, Paul O’Connell, Gareth Thomas, George Gregan, Sir Ian McGeechan, Lawrence Dallaglio, Maggie Alphonsi, Sean Fitzpatrick, Jim Hamilton, Mike Phillips and Michael Lynagh. For the tournament, ITV have designed an interactive studio set that allows the pundits to demonstrate physical analysis in the programmes, creating the platform… Read full this story
- Canada’s rugby men closer to confirming opponent for final Rugby World Cup qualifier
- Canada faces Hong Kong in final bid to qualify for 2019 Rugby World Cup
- England unable to use drone to film Rugby World Cup final training in Tokyo
- How are you watching the Rugby World Cup final – and who will win?
- New Zealand to host 2021 women's Rugby World Cup
- What a squad! The VERY proud Rugby World Cup WAGs who'll cheer on England and South Africa in the final - including a boutique owner, a personal trainer and a 2020 Olympics hopeful
- 'They can be beaten': All Blacks defeat offers Rugby World Cup hope
- Coach wants Canada to stay humble against Germany in Rugby World Cup repechage
- Canada a step closer to Rugby World Cup after beating Germany
- England squad for rugby World Cup
Rise for the Rugby World Cup on ITV have 330 words, post on www.itv.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.