By Associated Press | PUBLISHED: August 24, 2019 at 5:46 pm | UPDATED: August 24, 2019 at 6:16 pm NEW YORK — Eddie Money says he has stage 4 esophageal cancer. The singer known for such hits as “Two Tickets to Paradise” and “Take Me Home Tonight” says his fate is in “God’s hands.” Money’s comments appear in a video released Saturday from his AXS TV reality series “Real Money.” The full episode airs Sept. 12. In the video, Money says he discovered he had cancer after what he thought was a routine checkup. The 70-year-old, whose real name is Edward Mahoney, learned that the disease had spread to his liver and lymph nodes. Money said it hit him “really, really hard.” He’s had numerous health problems recently including heart valve surgery earlier this year and pneumonia after the procedure, leading to his cancellation of a planned summer tour.
- Blog Public health matters Inequalities in stage IV cancer treatments
- Tonight in live music; Eddie Money, Magic Giant (again) and Off The Dome in the Iberian Rooster basement
- 'It’s an adventure': East Helenan paddling to St. Louis to raise money for children's cancer research
- Redditch mum to have her long locks chopped tomorrow (Saturday) to raise £3,000 for her friend who has stage four cancer
- GOP Sen. Dean Heller Removes Stage 4 Cancer Patient from Public Forum
- Bournemouth: Boss Eddie Howe says new stadium is 'only way to go' for club
- Photos: Better Angels: Saying goodbye to cancer with chimes and a poem
- Would rather tell my stories than make crazy money, says Hansal Mehta
- City has "responsibility" to tackle dirty Russian money, says Foreign Affairs Select Committee chair Tom Tugendhat
- Britney Spears says stage persona is 'healthy' way to combat shyness
Singer Eddie Money says he has stage 4 esophageal cancer have 285 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.