US & Canada Anthony Zurcher North America reporter @awzurcher on Twitter 13 September 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49675275 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsUS election 2020 The warm-up rounds are over. For the first time, all the top Democratic presidential candidates were on the debate stage together and the results were crackling. No more theoretical discussions of how candidate x on day one looked compared to candidate y on day two. No more sparring with lower-tier candidates who served as surrogates for stronger candidates not in the room.No more Queensberry rules of boxing. It was – at times -… Read full this story
- Trump says he will not do virtual debate with Biden
- Trump Was ‘Basically Screaming’ Amid His Defense Lawyer’s Rambling Opening Arguments, Reports Claim
- Watch Donald Trump and Joe Biden face off in final US presidential debate
- Climate change rears its ugly head, but Biden steps up to fight it
- No knockouts at Biden, Trump debate 12 days before election
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the National Shooting Sports Foundation - Biden: Back to 'normal' still means 'beat the virus'
- President Biden needs a 'Devil's Advocate'
- Piers Morgan news – Star breaks record for most Ofcom complaints EVER with Meghan Markle rant that saw him quit GMB
- Biden Aide Threatened to ‘Destroy’ Reporter Asking About His Girlfriend
- Joe Biden has made unity his top goal. Trump’s legacy means it may not happen
Biden's record player rambling spoils good debate have 330 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.