Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has updated its product portfolio with the launch of its first BS-VI product in our market, the new Activa 125. Prices of the new BS-VI Honda Activa 125 range from INR 67,490-74,490*. The new BS-VI Activa 125 is available in three variants and four colours – Pearl Precious White, Heavy Grey Metallic, Midnight Blue Metallic, and Rebel Red Metallic.
Check out the variant-wise prices* of the new models below:
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 Drum (Standard) – INR 67,490
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 Drum/Alloy (Alloy) – INR 70,990
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 Disc (Deluxe) – INR 74,490
The BS-VI product was launched in the presence of Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport & Highways and Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
Unveiled in June this year, the new BS-VI Honda Activa 125 comes with a LED headlight along with a signature LED Position Lamp. The revised front fascia packs a chrome chest on the apron. In terms of dimensions, the BS-VI Activa 125 is 36 mm longer, 3 mm wider and 19 mm taller than the BS-IV version. The wheelbase, however, remains identical at 1,260 mm.
The updated instrument console comprises a semi-digital display that features average fuel consumption, real-time economy, distance to empty and ECO indicator. The digital screen also shows odometer, service due indicator, malfunction light and a clock. The speedometer, like on the BS-IV version, is an analogue unit. Other features include a 5-in-1 key slot, external fuel lid, full metal body, front glove box and a side-stand indicator with engine inhibitor. There’s also a first-in-class safety system that prevents the scooter from starting up with the side-stand is engaged.
The new BS-VI Activa 125 employs a 124 cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that pumps out 6.10 kW (8.29 PS) of peak power at 6,500 rpm. In comparison, the carburettor system-equipped BS-IV model made a slightly higher max power – 6.35 kW (8.63 PS). The new motor benefits from PGM-FI Honda Eco Technology (HET), Honda Enhanced Smart Power (eSP), a new ACG silent start system and Idling Stop System. The BS-VI Activa 125 claims to return 13% better fuel economy than the BS-IV model.
Hardware specifications comprise telescopic forks at the front and a three-step adjustable, single-sided spring at the back to perform the shock absorption tasks. The braking department features drum brakes as standard, but a front disc is available on the top variant. The safety net comprises a combined braking system.
Honda is also offering a special six-year warranty package (three years standard + three years optional extended) on the BS-VI Activa 125.
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 vs. BS-IV Honda Activa 125
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 to be launched in India on 11 September
- BS-VI Honda Activa 125 TVC shoot begins as launch nears
- BS-VI Maruti Ertiga (Petrol) launched, priced from INR 7.54 lakh
- BS6 Honda Activa 125 automatic scooter: Launch date revealed
- Customer Pays For New Honda Activa 125 BS6 In Coins; Dealership Takes 3 Hours To Count
- Akshay Kumar gets Honda Activa 125 Fi; Shoots for a new TVC
- Honda Activa 125, Aviator, Grazia & CB Shine RECALLED in India
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BSVI launched in India