LONDON (AP) â Police have arrested a second suspect in the unusual case involving the theft of a golden toilet from Winston Churchill’s birthplace. Thames Valley Police said Tuesday that a 36-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to burgle and has been released pending investigation. The two suspects have not been charged or identified. The police investigation over the Saturday morning theft at Blenheim Palace is ongoing. The toilet is a work of art valued at 1 million pounds ($1.25 million). The golden toilet is the work of Italian artist Maurizio Cattelan that was part of an art installation that had been installed a few days before the theft. The artist intended the golden toilet to be a pointed satire about excessive wealth.Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- SAPD: Suspect arrested in South Side kidnapping after victim escapes
- Sonoma State University Stabbing: ‘College-Aged’ Victim Dead, Suspect Arrested
- Resident Smells Home Invasion Suspect’s Cologne, Shoots Him Dead
- Suspect arrested in West Palm Beach-area sledgehammer attack, theft of $128K
- More than 3,000 iPad Mini units stolen from NY airport, suspect arrested (Updated)
- Bank robbery suspects arrested after flaunting cash in Facebook selfies
- Yahoo Implicated in 2nd Chinese Arrest
- Hit-and-run suspect arrested after her own car calls cops
- Suspect arrested in shooting of ATF agent in Chicago
- Warriors to keep ‘Golden State’ name in San Francisco, thanks to 2 NBA titles
Churchill home: 2nd suspect arrested in golden toilet theft have 244 words, post on www.baynews9.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.